Zillow.com, the leading real estate information marketplace, recently announced record numbers of homes being viewed by mobile devices, and smartphone sales have overtaken PC sales. Interestingly enough, recent studies also show that mobile users may be more aggressive decision makers, three times more likely than desktop users to contact a real estate professional following their mobile search. Can you imagine tripling your call volume?
It all begins with an evaluation of your website and digital content:
- How does your site look to mobile users?
- Is it optimized in HTML5? Or are your visitors hit with blank screens due to Flash?
- Can all mobile users view your site, regardless of platform?
- How does it engage home buyers?
- Is it easy to share video and photos of the communities that pique their interest?
Now that the mobile “trend” has clearly become a pattern, it’s important to implement the types of features and apps buyers have begun to expect. As printed materials and static presentations become passé, you’ll need to offer newer, interactive, mobile-friendly content in order to keep home buyers engaged.
See why mobile matters for homebuilders and real estate professionals…
How has mobile impacted your business? Are you finding new ways to incorporate mobile technologies, content and apps? Do your customers tend to be more satisfied with the home buying process when they use mobile devices?