We already know home buyers have gone mobile, but we also know the amount of time people are spending on mobile devices is increasing. This means homebuilders must have a mobile strategy in place to provide the information new home buyers are looking for.
A recent joint study conducted by Google and the National Association of Realtors uncovered the following eye-opening facts about today’s new home buyers:
- 89% use a mobile search engine
- 68% use mobile applications
- 51% read general home information
- 48% get directions to visit a home
- 44% compare prices
Plus, with Millenials having the highest smartphone penetration rates, homebuilders looking to attract these future home buyers need to pay attention.
Creating the Best Mobile Experience for Home Buyers
To establish a competitive edge, your mobile site needs to be:
- Easy to navigate – especially for mobile users searching for important info like directions and new home prices
See why homebuilders must invest in mobile…